Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gully, Lego Batman and more chibi art for my book.

Hello!

So, I have been working hard on all these commissions for people!

There is still one week left to pre-order my art book and get yourself some art (or just the book)! Details are here: OZMOSIS CHILLS III

I know you like to see the raw behind the scenes stuff here on the blog, so here you have it. Not just finished stuff, but also pencils and inks and a bunch more! :)

GULLY:



pencils:

inks:



LEGO BATMAN:



pencils:



inks:



OZYMADIAS head sketch:



This one is for my friend Paul Bedford, who has his own comic called THE LIST. It's an Aussie comic and you should check it out!



Thanks for looking! Next I hope to show some of the actual pages from my art book, so check back soon!

cheers!

Jon.

No comments: